Tonight we're watching Big Trouble in Little China. A classic 80's action flick that has everything a testosterone-filled, Chinese food-eating, red-blooded American could want: Martial arts, girls with green eyes, a floating eyeball, and an old guy trying to get freaky. We've even devised an adorable drinking game for the evening, called "Lo Pan's Revenge."
- Jack fucks anything up
- Jack gets hit in the face
- Someone does a roundhouse kick
- A floor caves in
- Someone twirls their weapon unnecessarily
- Every time someone says "green eyes"
- Every time Jack refers to himself in the third person
- Whenever someone mentions Jack's truck
- Anytime Jack says "It's all in the reflexes."
BONUS: If you quote a line before it's said in the film, you can make someone else drink. If you misquote it you need to drink.
Tonight we shall make the pillars of heaven shake! Or just get wasted and eat a bunch of Chinese food.